MY PROFILE

Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hello everybody My name is Joseph Manoylo and i have been in the Real Estate field since 1992 . I have experience working with foreclosures since 1996,I started out as one of three employees in a brand new company ,in eight months i was a head buyer of foreclosed properties,we were buying ,renovating,and selling an average of 14 properties per month. The company's name was NDN ENTERPRISES and EL CAPITAL. Now I am a freelance locator/buyer for investors,I do not look at properties which will yield less than 33% of the invested funds. That is my bottom line,and I stick to it .Due to my many years of experience,I have vast connections in the foreclosure field,that eliminate the middle man and can produce up to 80% back on the investment . Only serious buyers need to inquire,If interested in an ongoing business,I am a very aggressive buyer,with resources from banks,brokers,title and deed attorneys,auctions,etc.

Blog Top Sites

share

Saturday, January 29, 2011

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

Good evening ladies and gentleman I am still around and plan to be for a long time as far as my blog goes I just literally did not have any time ,I do promise you I will actively start blabbing I mean Blogging on a daily basis starting from the first of February.I will also enhance and add many more links and everything new that I have since I have set up the blog.It will have many more links to professionals who specialize in foreclosures and are off course willing to share their knowledge and their stock of listings with all of you.Have a wonderful weekend. and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment