MY PROFILE

Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hello everybody My name is Joseph Manoylo and i have been in the Real Estate field since 1992 . I have experience working with foreclosures since 1996,I started out as one of three employees in a brand new company ,in eight months i was a head buyer of foreclosed properties,we were buying ,renovating,and selling an average of 14 properties per month. The company's name was NDN ENTERPRISES and EL CAPITAL. Now I am a freelance locator/buyer for investors,I do not look at properties which will yield less than 33% of the invested funds. That is my bottom line,and I stick to it .Due to my many years of experience,I have vast connections in the foreclosure field,that eliminate the middle man and can produce up to 80% back on the investment . Only serious buyers need to inquire,If interested in an ongoing business,I am a very aggressive buyer,with resources from banks,brokers,title and deed attorneys,auctions,etc.

Blog Top Sites

share

Monday, June 26, 2017

Emotional Abuse of our own kids,the same kids that are counting on us parents for protection, nourishment, and undenying, undying always forgiving forever loving, forever teaching our kids to be nothing but kind to the people that they meet .












She was not only taken from me her forever more ,Protection from any kinds of threat,she was also taken from the very people that she grew up with from kindergarden.

 Manipulation,lies,threats,as well as emotional abuse,I do not blame Abi for one thing,i lay the complete blame ,on her lying mother,and on the corrupt ACS agencies that are out there ,killing theyre own kids,or simply missing the right door,so the child wound up dying,those are great stats,and ill dig a bit deeper,she was my wind beneath my wings , I lived when she was around,now there is nothing left to live for ,my baby if you only new how much you mean to all of your family,you would make sure that myself and grandma whos not gonna be here forever as well as myself,I know youre extremely smart get us back into your life ,before its too late kiddo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment