MY PROFILE

Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hello everybody My name is Joseph Manoylo and i have been in the Real Estate field since 1992 . I have experience working with foreclosures since 1996,I started out as one of three employees in a brand new company ,in eight months i was a head buyer of foreclosed properties,we were buying ,renovating,and selling an average of 14 properties per month. The company's name was NDN ENTERPRISES and EL CAPITAL. Now I am a freelance locator/buyer for investors,I do not look at properties which will yield less than 33% of the invested funds. That is my bottom line,and I stick to it .Due to my many years of experience,I have vast connections in the foreclosure field,that eliminate the middle man and can produce up to 80% back on the investment . Only serious buyers need to inquire,If interested in an ongoing business,I am a very aggressive buyer,with resources from banks,brokers,title and deed attorneys,auctions,etc.

Blog Top Sites

share

Monday, March 14, 2011

Google Voice Blog: Port your existing mobile number to Google Voice

Google Voice Blog: Port your existing mobile number to Google Voice

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for weeks now and have gained so much of useful knowledge. Thanks for working for the people like us.
    broker agent

    ReplyDelete